Skip to content
- REGISTRATION: In order to bid, you must register at mennoniteauctions.org. You will create an account and use it to log in to place bids. Credit card processing for items you have won will happen through PayPal. The Iowa Mennonite Relief Sale does not keep your credit card information.
- AUCTION OPEN & CLOSE: Bidding for the Iowa Mennonite Relief Sale online auction will open on May 24, at 12 p.m. and close on May 31, 2019, at 10:00 p.m.
- BIDDING: By placing a bid on an item you are agreeing to purchase the item. If you bid on multiple similar items, you may end with more than one of that item. All items are sold as is. It is the responsibility of the bidder to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly. All sales are final.
- PAYMENT: If you are the highest bidder at the close of the auction, you will receive an email notifying you that you of the item(s), and a link to Pay Now via PayPal. Make sure the credit card information is entered correctly. If a card number is entered incorrectly, the item may be re-sold or remain unclaimed. You may also find payment links in My Bids. If you have won more than one item, you will need to click on the Pay Now button for each item to add it to your Checkout Cart in order to pay for all items in one payment.
- PICK UP: Winning bidders can pick up their items on Saturday, June 1, between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. at the Johnson County Fairgrounds, 4261 Oak Crest Hill Rd SE, Iowa City IA. If your item has not been picked up by 12 p.m. on June 1, the item will be auctioned again or remain unclaimed.
- HELP: Contact email@example.com if you have questions.